Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
It is made as a continuous ceramic piece and then is cut into once fired to create the opening for the light, highlighting the grain and idiosyncrasies of the ceramic.
The light is available as a simple downlight or as an up and downlight version where more all round light is required.
The circular form lends itself to being hung in numerous configurations, for example as a straight beam light over a dining table, island unit, bar or breakfast bar, or desk. The circular shape also means that the O-Beam can be hung at angles of up to 30 degrees. This means that it can be arranged geometrically as a contemporary ‘chandelier’ fixture and would work well to make a modern statement in a large living room, dining room, hallway, stairwell or foyer.
Overall, the O-Beam light blends industrial forms and processes with the unique texture and look of ceramics to create a highly versatile and truly beautiful light fixture that suits a myriad of spaces, whether used as a subtle background piece or a show-stopping installation.
– Ceramic extrusion in Pistachio green
– Opal diffuser
– Translucent rubber end caps
– Pale grey textile-covered flex-cord
– Integrated 12V LED light strip
– Downlight only option: 20w per metre (total 28.5w)
– Up-and-down light option: 20w per metre downlight and 15w per metre uplight (total wattage 49.88w)
– 2700K or 3000K LED light source available