Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Multi-Lite was first designed in 1972 by Louis Weisdorf with the aim of celebrating his passion for diversity. Two cylindrical shapes lay the foundation of the lamp and a metal ring encompasses it and anchors the two-quarter spherical shades, which ultimately completes a picture of an iconic design with multiple purposes.
Colors All color shades are white lacquered inside.
- Brass/Brass: Brass colored cable, Brass switch, Black plug
- Brass/Black - RAL 9011 - Gloss level 5 - Brass cable, Brass switch, Black plug
- Chrome/White - RAL 9003 - Gloss level 15 - Black cable, Black switch, Black plug
- Lamp height 19.7"
- Shade Ø10"
- Cord length 78"
Electrical Specifications (bulb not included)
- All lamps can be fitted with a dimmer.
- Recommended bulb: 470 Lumen (≤ 30W halogen, ~ 4-6W LED Dimmable)
Best result is achieved with frosted light bulbs with a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) larger than 90